Thursday, October 12, 2006

Insight from a Bee

"You are beautiful and wonderful and perfect."
Why can't I see what you see?
Why can't I love me?

I feel so useless sometimes. Like I contribute nothing. I feel as if I've been sitting in this same position for so long that I don't know how to stand up anymore. For years I have had a plan for my future and now that i'm almost at the next step, I'm not sure I want to go in this direction anymore. I'm not sure where my path is anymore.
Confused . . . lost . . . scared.
I am Alice and the broom sweepers have swept the path away ahead of and behind me. All that is left is the small square underneath my feet.

"It doesn't matter what you do,
It doesn't matter where you go,
as long as you are you.
You are beautiful. You are wonderful. You are perfect.
You are you."

I am me.
and I like me . . .
sometimes.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, sweetheart.

i love you, girl, so much. you are so wonderful and precious and you kickass and you're a wonderful friend. get my freaking email from my blog and email me and then i'll give you my number and we can talk about this stuff. follow YOUR big heart. i know there's a voice inside of you, telling you what you want, and i'll support you and help you find it.

i love you, brenda.

Anonymous said...

Allo B-Dog!
The future can be really scary, I know. God, do I know! Just trust your instincts and follow your dreams, if you don't , you'll regret it for the rest of your life... and that's a burden that can kill you. Eat you alive.
Is there something else going on here that I don't know about?
Chiara