Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wii, why have you forsaken me?

I'm too upset and drunk to be poetic.
Which is strange, because lately, most of my posts
have been written while i was pretty drunk.
I thought i would have a nintendo wii three days ago,
but alas, i still am without one.
sold out within two hours, and i was in montreal at the time.
So now, I am Wii-less.
Nintendo! you promised me a wii on the 19th day and
you have broken the promise!
Lies; lies.
Why did you restrict your units?
Where is my fucking Wii?!!

Nintendo, I have stuck by you all these years -
forever faithful. The only gaming consoles i have ever
owned are yours. the only games i play are nintendo brand
and yet, you leave me, a devoted fan with nothing.
Why did you not manufacture more?
Why did you barely send any to Canada. We love nintendo.
we crave nintendo.
Where are our Wiis?!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude come play mine anytime ;)

Cheshire Cat said...

I hate you! Not fair. I should be the one with a Wii, not you!

Unknown said...

Atari forever!!!!!