Thursday, December 28, 2006

Neena' s Room

long nails - in the way
cut them off . . . to the bone.
Dark blood - bleeding. always an obstruction.
heat and sweat.
red wine after taste. Rings on two fingers.
Pulling, constricting. Can't stop twisting them.
curly hair and painted nails
this is not me. or is it.
drinking red wine of course.
only red liquid touches these lips.
beautiful red - blood red liquid replenishes me.
a long walk home awaits me. not ready to leave, not yet.

Sitting in beautiful's room
black hair with dyed blond bangs.
nose ring and brown skin.
gorgeous brown vegan eyes.
I'll always love you.

We met
(forever ago)
and you're my heart;
in my soul.
Sitting in your room, listening to you talk
about people i'll never meet; about people i'll never know
and I wouldn't be any where else but here
with you.

No comments: