Wednesday, February 24, 2010

(Because you are me and I am you). This one's for you,
like all the rest; just for you my love.

Sitting, thinking of you (with arms - outstretched
waiting for you) while words swirl round my head
and heart (to come home to me) trickling; down
to my hand and out: through the ink in my pen (with
a smile on your face) and I. sit here hoping - the
words will sort themselves out into, a fashionable
order with the punctuation in. their places and express
(and a loving embrace) my feelings of love and
adoration. (never letting go of me) to you - but after
every word has arranged itself, will it make sense
will they ? be able to show you how much you mean
(starring into each other's eyes) to me, my love. My
lover. My soul. My soul mate. (knowing what the
other is thinking)

No comments: