Sunday, February 03, 2008

My red mistress

Her luscious full lips press forcefully against mine
and I will never be the same again.
I yearn for her touch;
her warmth pouring down my throat;
encapsulating my entire being.

My sad head aches - my pour heart breaks.
Her jubilant nature is replaced with scorn and taunting.
What did I do wrong?
I drink of your nature
and dance and laugh and love
and then
and then
and then
I cry and mourn and hold my head in my hands.
The pain is too much for me.
Why must I love you so, when you visit this retribution on me?
Is it for my over-indulgence?

But your lips, they taste so sweet, like candy,
when pressed against mine.
I can't imagine another lover.
My only red mistress
flowing through my fingertips.
Pour over me and lose myself in you.
And I am gone.

No comments: