Saturday, July 22, 2006

attempted Free verse

sleepy, tired, wretched, bored. no answer. Silence surrounds me. Suffocating in nothingness, the walls close in around me. Hunger pains in my stomach. I haven't eaten anything today and it feels as if my stomach is digesting itself for energy. stuck here; no food, no drink, each second that ticks past feels like a decade wasted. Waiting for someone to answer.
"Is anybody out there?"
Where is everyone? The desolate wasteland is sucking the life energy out of my soul. How do I escape from my self-created cell? I need sustenance. I need change; something - anything happen! Emptiness stems from nothing - the nothing that encases me on all sides. No way out. Help! I need somebody! Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone please! anxious, scared, shattered, and shaken. I need to escape from this place - the pit of my anxiety is growing - the hole is deeper with each passing minute. No way out! No way out! Trapped. Darkness. The last light has burnt out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. You need to get out of Ottawa. Come see me in Italy! I'll be there in October.
Ming.

Anonymous said...

GIVE ME MORE STUFF TO READ AT WORK! MORE MORE MORE!!!
OH Yeah, I sent you a letter today!
xoxoxox
Mingy.